Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Black Dots of Death - Ever Since We Were Children (2011)

... so many people requested this... why? Is it possible that this could be conceived as good music. Yes Clown is one of the driving forces behind Slipknot but this side project of his is a runaway train of horror. Why he thinks using rhymes from early 90's hip hop is cool I will never know, this is giving me a headache so I'm turning it off. Feel free to enlighten me if im missing something great behind this crap.

01 – S.A.T.A.N.
02 – Destroy Anything
03 – Standing Alone
04 – Lower Than Dirt
05 – Everyone Can Kill
06 – I Am Lost
07 – The Hunt Is Over
08 – Uncertainty
09 – Been Gone So Long
10 – Let’s Get Fked Upon Absinthe(k.s Remix)
11 – Standing Alone – Stay Pure Big Chocolate Remix
12 – Uncertainty – Through With It EDGEY Remix

No comments: